RADIANT FLOOR HEATING SUBFLOOR. LOWEST PRICE HARDWOOD FLOORING. SUB FLOOR BASEMENT.
Radiant Floor Heating Subfloor
- Radiant heating is a technology for heating indoor and outdoor areas. Radiant heating consists of "radiant energy" being emitted from a heat source. Radiant heating heats a building through radiant heat, rather than other conventional methods including convection heating.
- A type of radiant heating system where the building floor contains channels or tubes through which hot fluids such as air or water are circulated. The whole floor is evenly heated. Thus, the room heats from the bottom up.
- Equipment or devices used to provide heat, esp. to a building
- heating system: utility to warm a building; "the heating system wasn't working"; "they have radiant heating"
- (heat) a form of energy that is transferred by a difference in temperature
- The imparting or generation of heat
- the process of becoming warmer; a rising temperature
Underfloor radiant tubing
After building in a 2x4 subfloor on top of the existing plywood, and insulating with the Ultratouch recycled cotton insulation, we laid in around 100 feet of pex tubing on top of aluminum plates designed to distribute the heat from the hot water that will flow from the solar panel on the roof into the tubing underneath the floor.
IMG 0079 (Large)
Now this is pretty cool. Gene is putting in the sub-flooring such that he can put in the radiant heating tubing. If you look closely (and it would really help to look at a large version of the picture), you can see the grooves in the subfloor where the tubing will be put in. (10/19/2005)
heavy traffic flooring
designer rubber flooring
how to make a lighted dance floor
safety floor mats
floor cable concealer
flooring for sale
titanium finish laminate flooring